Young Founder of the Year is awarded to young founders who have the potential to build a successful company, be a good leader and develop into a role model for other young entrepreneurs. The purpose of the award is to encourage further success, acting as a catalyst to growth for the young founders. The award is part of the Founders Awards.
Founders Alliance's basic criteria for Young Founder of the Year 2022 is that the nominee:
- is under 30 years of age at the time of nomination
- has started and runs a limited company
- the founder and any co-founders together have 40% of the shares
- has a turnover of at least 50,000 EUR
- has the potential to become a successful founder
The finalists introduce themselves and their companies to a jury of qualified founders who select the winners, two women and two men, who receive the Young Founder of the Year award, The Growth Rings, during the Founders Gala at Stockholm City Hall in Sweden September 22, 2022. The award is part of the Founders Awards.
The finalists will be presented here during summer 2022. Stay tuned!
Young Founder of the Year 2011
Young Founder of the Year 2010
Young Founder of the Year 2009
Rapunzel of Sweden